Chilling at Akihabara Cafe (Now Closed)

Akihabara Cafe Metro Deal Promo
When we realized that Akihabara Cafe is conveniently located near my husband's ancestral house in Las Pinas, we decided to buy this deal to check out the place.




Cozy chairs and tables. The place is a Wifi zone so you can bring your gadgets there and just chill. They even have a smoking area at the veranda.
They even have a flat screen TV.
When we're there, they played Naruto Shippuuden. My son got excited because he loves watching Naruto. It's a great place to hang out with otaku friends. People can even play PS3 here.

Father & son
The cafe only has 2 comfy sofa sets and customers often aim to be seated in this area. We were lucky that we were the only ones there so we got this best spot.

Rei Ayanami and Asuka Langley Soryu. Wow! I still remember their names! *sigh* I used to be a fanatic of Evangelion back in high school. Those were the good ol' days.


I forgot the name of this frappucino. It was a bit sweet for me, but I still liked it.
Clubhouse sandwich. Both me and my husband loved this. :)
Pancakes! We love pancakes! They serve this all day long.
Sukiyaki!
They say it's good for 2, but I think I can finish this all by myself (haha). This dish was a bit salty, but I still like it.  This is perfect for the rainy days.
Note: Our bill exceeded the 500-peso budget :P

Akihabara Cafe mostly caters to youngsters, but everyone can dine here. My husband and I loved the ambiance and the food is reasonably priced. We'll definitely come back here soon.

Akihabara Cafe

2nd Floor Fenina Bldg CAA Road Las Pinas
Phone: 925-2987, 846-9353
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/akihabaracafeph

3/29/2013 UPDATE: AKIHABARA CAFE IN LAS PINAS IS NOW CLOSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment