Thirst-Quenching Pepsi Pogi

When I saw this product in Puregold Southpark with a buy 1 take 1 promo, I didn't hesitate to pick it up and give it a try. I also saw this being sold in Ensogo with a promo price so I had an impression that this product is not selling as good as the other softdrinks around.


I went home, tasted it and boy, my money was worth every penny! Surprisingly, it tasted good! It's not too sweet and not too strongly carbonated unlike Coke. When you're thirsty, you can drink the whole glass without getting your throat hurt.

Pepsi Pogi
It looks like beer :)
It also looked good in a glass and you can even fool someone that you're drinking beer :) It's perfect for parties, merienda, lunch, dinner or simply when you feel like cooling down.

I will not say any more. Just try it yourself. I don't know until when Pepsi Pogi will be around the market so better go and try it! You can buy this in all grocery stores nationwide.

Note: This is not a paid advertisement.


No comments:

Post a Comment