Sunday Stroll at Robinsons Place, Las Piñas

My entire family went to Robinsons Place, Las Piñas this afternoon because my husband wanted to watch a Karate tournament being held there. Since I was also curious of what Robinsons Place has to offer, I went along together with our 2 kids.


I was quite surprised with the mall itself. It has a decent size just enough for people to take a stroll.  It's clean, and secure - lots of guards in every corner which is a major plus for us. It's also very accessible by jeep and bus along Alabang-Zapote Road.


.


While walking inside, I decided to take pictures and some pictures are blurry because my toddler was pulling me while taking pics





I was surprised to see there's a Magnolia Flavor House!!!
My one big regret is we didn't dine in here today, but I'll make sure we will on our next visit. 















Yes, they have a movie house!



Coney Island! Wow! I haven't seen one in ages!




I have to say, this is the best Potato Corner shop I have ever seen. They had lots of food options and they even have a TV screen at their right. 





Quite spacious food court. I also love their chairs. They're sturdy and not slippery against the floor. 


I saved the best for last.
At the ground floor, I'm surprised to see these:


PAG-IBIG, SSS, Philhealth, Phil. Post Office Desks! Two thumbs up for these! The only two missing is NBI and BIR.
Though, I noticed there are only a few seats so I'm sure lots of people are standing in line during weekdays for their papers to be processed. More seats please!:) 


That's all the pictures I have. But do take note that there are still lots of stores that I failed to take a photo such as Jollibee, Greenwich, (huge) Robinsons Supermarket, Cherry Mobile, SKK, BS Mobile, MyPhone, etc. And there's even an Al Fresco area where we did not pass by. ATMs are also available inside such as BPI, Metrobank, and BDO.

They still have a lot of spaces for lease and I am looking forward to the next few months to see what fresh stores awaits us.


No comments:

Post a Comment