My Wish List for the Win A Wish Contest by Shopback



Shopback, the #1 online cashback/ rebates site in the Philippines, asks if we were given a chance to make our wish (worth P10,000 and below) come true, what is it? It didn't take me long to identify what we want and need. Since Shopback has over 300 partnering merchants like Lazada, ZALORA, Agoda, Hotels.com, iTrueMart, foodpanda, Aliexpress & more to choose from, I didn't have a hard time to make my wish list.

I also realized that wishes differ as we age. I’m pretty sure that if I were single and younger, I would wish for kikay things like clothes, shoes, make-up, and the like. But being a mom of two and a thoughtful wife, I would like to wish for something that benefits me and my family so we can all be happy. That said, let me share with you my top 5 wish list:   

(For more info on what Shopback is and how it works, you may read my previous blog post about it here. You may also check Shopback's YouTube video in this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfO7u9pt_kU)

  1. Overnight stay at the Ascott Bonifacio Global City Manila through Agoda (Sept. 17-18, 2016) Since my son’s birthday is coming up on September 17, his wish is to go to Kidzania and we have indeed settled it. But to make his birthday more memorable and since our whole family loves to stay in hotels, I wish to have an overnight stay in one of the prestigious hotels around Global City and that is the Ascott. If this wish were granted, the plan is after our Kidzania trip, we would go straight to Ascott, rest, and enjoy its hotel features like swimming in their swimming pool or enjoy their food! We have never stayed in this hotel before so it would be a blessing if this wish is granted for us.
    *Price for an overnight stay in their 1 bedroom executive room is PHP 9,936.05 net
Trivia: Did you know that if I go to Shopback.ph and book this hotel from Agoda.com, I will get P400 cash back?  Great savings, right? Agoda already gives reasonable prices for their affiliate hotels, but I get some more cash back thanks to Shopback! So make sure to  visit shopback.ph first before you book.


2. Overnight stay in a Premiere Suite in Hotel H2O in Manila Ocean Park through Agoda
Did I mention that we love hotel stays? If not then yes, we do. My second wish is to have an overnight stay in Hotel H2O because I remember my son asking me numerous times on when we can go back to Manila Ocean Park. We’ve actually been to the said place, but he was still 2 years old at that time so he barely remembers everything except for the aquariums. So thinking back, I do think it’s a great idea to go back there so we can also take our 4-year-old daughter and my brother who have never been there before. Only this time I wish we could stay in their partner hotel, the Hotel H20, so we can really enjoy the trip and have a truly ocean adventure. I personally selected the Premier suite room because we need a specious room for the kids to walk or run around. 
*Price for an overnight stay in their Premier Suite is PHP 9,765.34 net




3.  Groceries from Happy Fresh!
 I think this is every mom's dream - to win 10 thousand pesos worth of groceries! It would be really nice if this wish would be granted for us so that I can buy probably a month's worth of my son's baon to school , my daughter's diapers, some household cleaning tools, bathroom essentials, and more! It would save us a lot of time and money if this wish were granted for us so I hope we do get it. 

Just to give you, guys, some intro about what  Happy Fresh is, it is an online grocery website powered by Robinsons Supermarket where you can simply do your groceries online and have them delivered at your home. Yup, you heard that right - groceries delivered right at your very doorstep!

Trivia: Did you know that if you use Shopback and then make a purchase from Happy Fresh, you get 4% cash back? Plus, your cash back will be added in your Shopback account within 4 hours! Pretty fast, right? It sure beats those so-called membership cards where you have to earn points and it takes months before you can use them.
4. Dinosaur Slide Plus Giraffe Swing  from Lazada
This is perhaps every child’s wish and that is to have his or her own little playground right at their backyard. My 4th wish is to have this dinosaur slide with a giraffe swing! I want to surprise my kids with this so that both of them can go out the backyard and play anytime they want to.  It can also inspire them to go and play outdoors.We can also have a mini picnic while me and my husband watch them play.
Price: ₱ 8,999.75

Trivia: Did you know that going to Shopback.ph and then clicking Lazada to make your purchase of this slide gives you an 8% cash back? What a way to shop! :)
5. Two (2) Deluxe-3 High Back Mesh Chair (Black) from Lazada

I really wish we could have two of these chairs. We definitely need this at home because our computer chair is already past its retirement date. As I’m sitting on my husband’s computer chair, I no longer feel the chair’s cushion on my buttocks and one of the armrests is already gone, so I really think it needs to be upgraded.  I chose this particular chair because, first, it has breathable mesh that prevents sweat  causing unpleasant odors, and,  second, it has steel chair base that can support a heavy weight. We used to have a computer chair that doesn’t have a steel base and it broke after a month  of usage so we don’t want that to happen again. We need two of these because it's one for my husband and the other one is for me. We both have our own personal computers and I don’t have a computer chair myself. I only use a plastic chair that really gives me back aches sometimes. My son also uses the computer and soon my daughter will, too, so I want my family to have a nice and comfortable computer chair to use that can last a long time.
Price: P2,999 each.

Food for the thought: If I buy this in a computer store, I may probably get the same price, but I will not be getting any cash back so it's a smarter idea to buy this through Shopback to get better savings! 

So that’s it for my wishlist. Thank you, Shopback, for giving us this opportunity. It also feels nice to think about the what-if's in case one of our wishes would be granted. :)

If you can't wait to purchase through Shopback, simply click this link to sign up and get started.
----------------------------------------------
Do you want to make your own wish list? Do you have a blog? If you answered yes to both then join Shopback's Win a Wish Blogging contest and you might get your wish come true! Simply click the picture below for more details: 

https://www.shopback.ph/blog/post/win-a-wish-from-shopback

For more information about Shopback, you may read my previous blog post about it here or you may simply visit their website at https://www.shopback.ph.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment