Kalysta Hair Therapy Line Product Review

I received my KALYSTA HAIR THERAPY LINE a few days ago and I've been using it since. Did my hair improve? Read more to find out.  


Kalysta Packaging

I got the Hair Therapy Line package from Kalysta and I really liked its lovely packaging. It used Earth colors of brown and white (with touches of gold) which I really love. The packaging itself is good enough to give to someone as a gift or a giveaway. 

Kalysta Contents

Kalysta Hair Therapy Line
The soap on the right side came from a different set :)   


The Kalysta Hair Line Therapy consists of the following: 
  1. Restore and Replenish Shampoo (100 ml)
  2. Restore and Replenish Leave On Conditioner (100 ml)
  3. Restore and Replenish Hair Serum (20 ml)
All of their product are :
  • SLS-FREE
  • PARABEN-FREE
  • SILICONE-FREE
  • Non-toxic
  • All natural

The Kalysta Promise

The Kalysta Restore & Replenish Hair Shampoo

On the shampoo's label, it says : 
  • A sulfate-free shampoo that will intensely clean your hair and scalp without stripping it's natural oils. Its gentle formula prevents from hair color to fade too fast, make treatments last longer, lock in moisture while keeping your hair bouncier, fuller and healthier in every wash. 
  • Formulated to assist hair growth 
  • Helps soothe an itchy scalp
  • Reduces dandruff
  • Stimulates keratin 
After reading the label, I thought to myself that I wish I could have had my hair treated first before using it! But the problem is - it's pandemic! There are no parlors available so getting my hair treated first is out of the question. Oh, well...

The Kalysta Restore & Replenish Leave-On Conditioner

A non-rinse conditioner formulated to nourish, restore dry, damaged hair strands while preventing future breakage in all hair types: frizzy, wavy, straight, curly, coily. 

A complete hair and scalp treatment leaves your hair softer, shinier, and tangle-free even in the first day of usage. 

How to Use: Towel dry your hair and apply the leave on conditioner from the scalp up to the tips of your hair. Leave it for the rest of the day. 

When I learned that this is going to be a leave-on conditioner, I got excited because that means less shower time for me. 

Restore and Replenish Hair Serum

This miracle-in-a-bottle stimulates hair regrowth by nourishing and protecting the scalp with Vitamins F and E while promoting stronger and healthier hair with the moisturizing and healing benefits of Avocado and Castor Seed oils. 

My Hair Problem

My primary hair issue was and always has been dry/dull hair which is why I always had it treated (e.g. hair rebond and hair color). Plus is that I have dandruff causing my scalp to itch. I've tried almost all dandruff shampoos that I saw on TV and to be honest some of them worked, but only for a while. So I was curious to see if Kalysta can help me with my hair problem. 

After Using The Shampoo & Conditioner

 I used the Kalysta shampoo like how I would use any other shampoos. I wet my hair, applied an ample amount of shampoo as needed all over my hair, and I massaged my scalp. I love the relaxing green tea scent of the shampoo. It reminded me of a 5-star hotel that we once went to. 

After using it, I didn't feel any sudden reactions like feeling cold or warm on the scalp, burning sensation, itch - nothing, which was good. After washing, I instantly felt the itchiness subsided as well as the dandruff! It didn't disappear overnight, but after using the shampoo for 4 days, the itch and the dandruff decreased to ... I would say 90% which is a big deal for me. 

Kalysta Leave On Conditioner
Me applying conditioner to hair even though it doesn't look like it. 


Using the leave-on conditioner was a breeze. After I towel-dry my hair from taking a bath, I simply applied the conditioner as instructed. I was even doing it while checking the emails in front of my PC. I then brush my hair afterwards. Brushing/combing was easy because the conditioner instantly does its job of making the hair smooth and tangle-free. Definitely no complains there. 

Before using Kalysta vs. after using Kalysta. 

 After several days, I noticed my hair becoming more manageable. It doesn't mean that my hair looked like it came out of a salon - definitely not. It looks almost the same, but somehow my hair feels lighter and it feels more relaxed. Plus, it did help reduce my dandruff problem so for that, I am satisfied and happy. 

*I didn't use the hair serum much because I don't have hair fall problems, but I apply it once in a while on my scalp just to replenish it. 

Kalysta for My Daughter

Since Kalysta is all-natural, it's safe for kids to use. I decided to try it on my 9-year-old daughter who also suffers from slight dandruff (probably) because sometimes there are some white flakes on her scalp that looked like dandruff so I started to worry and decided to have her try Kalysta since it works for me. 



 Eventually, just like mine, her scalp started to look healthy and the white flakes disappeared. I think it worked on her more and I'm happy about it. Maybe this product works better on younger people, don't you think? 

Healthy Scalp
My daughter's scalp after using Kalysta

I felt bad for not taking a picture of her scalp before applying Kalysta, but oh well, the results are more important. 

Applying Kalysta Leave On Conditioner


I also tried the leave-on conditioner on her. Long story short, it also did wonders on her hair making it smoother and more manageable.   



Conclusion

Kalysta Shampoo and Conditioner works on having a healthy scalp and soft hair for us. If you're looking for an all-natural (and locally made) hair therapy line, then I personally recommend this. 

The Kalysta Hair Therapy line costs Php380.00 SRP. It is available in Shopee (kalysta.shop)



Kalysta Official Social Media Channels: 
Facebook: Love, Kalysta
IG: @lovekalystaofficial 



No comments:

Post a Comment