Lunch at Kenji Tei

Everyone living in BF Homes, Paranaque knows about Kenji Tei because of its delicious and authentic Japanese food most especially their ramen. I've actually lost count on how many times we've eaten here. Each meal is never a disappointment.

My hubby went to Mahle auto parts to have his car fixed and since it's lunch time, I came by to see him since our house is only walking distance. He invited me to have lunch at Kenji Tei and, of course, I will not decline this offer ;)

 Katsudon (Php180)
Rice bowl topped with deep-fried pork cutlet with egg and onions, etc.

 Look at those onions! Very satisfying & delicious meal. 


Gomoku Shio Ramen (Php220)
Big bowl of ramen with seafood, vegetables, and pork.
My hubby's favorite. He never orders anything else. 

Among the food I have tasted so far and personally recommend are their Chicken Teriyaki, Shoyu Ramen, and Beef Curry Rice. I just love their food!


March, 2013 UPDATE: KENJI TEI IN BF HOMES IS NOW CLOSED. THEY'VE OPENED A BRANCH IN ALABANG TOWN CENTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment