Delectable Maki Sushi at Gryn Wasabi

It was my hubby's birthday last Tuesday and one of his favorite foods is maki or sushi rolls. Thankfully, there's a nearby Gryn Wasabi near our residence where he bought one bilao of sushi roll goodness.
He ordered Bilao 14 (90 pieces); combination of california maki, kani (crab) sushi, kani maki and kani half.  All of this for a VERY reasonable price of Php550! I think it's probably good for 6 to 8 people.


This is what it looks like when it gets delivered.

I love the California Maki! My mom loves the Wasabi. My hubby loves everything.

For a complete product list or price list of Gryn Wasabi, you may check out their website at http://www.grynwasabi.com.

Gryn Wasabi
#37 President's Avenue
BF Homes, Paranaque
Tel. No. 828-6868

No comments:

Post a Comment