Fat Melts Diner

I invited my family to try the newest restaurant in Pergola Mall, BF Homes called Fat Melts Diner. The restaurant actually looked like one of my restos in the Restaurant City or in Diner Dash game so I actually thought it was cute. It's small, cozy, and the place really looked inviting so we decided to try it out during their soft opening. 




I just love their diner uniforms :) Very cute!
Waiting for our orders...

 '
Philly Willy Sandwich (Philly Cheesesteak) Php165
Roast beef slices with caramelized onion smothered with Mozarella cheese (with fries on the side)
**I can't seem to taste the beef much because the Mozzarella is overpowering it. Still, I liked the sandwich overall and the fries! Yum, yum, yum!



Sausage and Cheese Sandwich - Php160Schublig sausage with melted cheese and fries on the side.
**My hubby loved this because he's a sausage fan.  
Fat Melts Super Sundae - Php 165
This was the highlight of our meal. ^_^ Vanilla ice cream topped with choco brownie, marshmallows, candy sprinkles, choco fudge, whipped cream and cherry.Very yummy!

My son loved this.
Root Beer - Php60

Strawberry Milkshake - Php115
A glimpse of their partial menu.
I apologize for the photo quality. My Samsung Galaxy Y just can't get it right.

Overall, our dining experience was above average. I love the interior, prices were reasonable and location is quite good. Robinson's Supermarket is just a stone-throw way so you could eat here before or after doing groceries. The only downside was our sandwiches actually took 30 minutes before they were served. Well, it's still their soft opening so I'm hoping this would improve over time.

They also serve all-day breakfast such as waffles, pancakes, rice meals and more so I definitely would come back here to try them. I'm also itching to try their banana split the next time I visit because banana split is my all-time favorite dessert since I was a kid. 

Fat Melts Diner
Pergola Mall
BF Homes, Paranaque 

No comments:

Post a Comment