Mister Donut at President's Avenue (CLOSED)

I've been hoping that someone would franchise a Mister Donut stall either in Pergola Mall or anywhere near our residence in BF Homes. 7/11 does sell some Mister Donut donuts, but a stall of their own is still different. They sell much more donuts and lots of variety.

 Thankfully, one stall just popped out near BF Toda or beside Mercury Drug along President's Avenue in BF Homes, Paranaque. I just took some random pictures for your viewing pleasure. Hehe :D

I just love their donuts especially strawberry-filled and bavarian!
 



Choose your pasalubong boxes!

This giant tumbler will be filled with smidgets when you buy them.
Well, that's all, folks! Just thought I'd share this info with you especially for the donut-lovers like me and my kids! :D

1 comment: