Snack Time in Size Matters (Closed)

Thanks to Beeconomic.com.ph,  I got another cool deal that saved me P250 pesos for a P500-peso worth of food and drinks in Size Matters! There's a Size Matters branch just walking distance from our residence so I bought the deal immediately.

 The Place: 

Small, but clean place in their BF Homes branch. It can only  accommodate a maximum of 20 people or less.

Condiments:



The Menu: 

What makes Size Matters different from other restaurants is they offer regular and big sizes of food for you to choose so your order will just depend on how hungry you are. 

What we ordered: 
Ice Tea (22oz) P60
Chocolate Milkshake (P90)
I personally love this drink. Some milkshakes have some funny aftertaste in them, but this one is just simply milky chocolatey. ^_^
Sausage link (Hungarian) - 6 inches (P165)
My husband ordered this and he said "The whole sandwich was good. The grilled sausage was fairly delicious, but nothing much to brag about."
Italian Burger Job (1/4 lbs. for  P189)
I love the softness of the oat buns and the grilled patty was just right. I just thought it needed more caramelized onions and I also added some more mustard for flavor. But all in all, it was a good and satisfying meal.

We were successful in ordering food worth P500 that's good for 2 because our total bill was P504. Yey! However, there are some downsides I encountered in buying this deal and they were: 
  1. Walk-ins are prohibited. I called 2 days before to reserve a seat and I had to indicate what time we would arrive so they can accommodate us and;
  2. We can't order the combo meals because when you use the voucher, it cannot be combined with other discount promos. Yes, the combo meals are considered discount promos in this restaurant.
Well, overall, it was a satisfying experience for our tummies. There are still a lot of food items in the menu that I'd like to try next time like their pastas and all-day breakfast meals so we just might go back for more.


Size Matters
#10 President’s Ave.
BF Homes , ParaƱaque 1700

No comments:

Post a Comment