Dinner at Rio: Bento and Maki House in BF Homes

Thanks once more to Beeconomic.com.ph,, we were able to eat in one of BF Homes' modest Japanese stores with a good value for money. This was the promo that I bought:




The deal that I bought was only P375 for P800 worth of food good for 4 people. Drinks and desserts are excluded though, but that's all right. I do apologize for the quality of the photos because I only used a camera phone.

 The place is a bit small and can only accommodate a maximum of 25 people.

The menu:


**There was another page of the menu that I didn't post here because the picture was too blurry. I apologize for this.

The Food:
They gave us free appetizers!
I think they're steamed and sweetened peanuts with a little bit of sesame seeds. They tasted good.
Crazy Maki (P150)
One of their bestsellers.
Crab sticks with mayo on top with added breading on the rice to make the roll crunchy! This is one of my favorite!
Beef Yakiniku Bento (P200) The beef was just a little bit salty for me, but I can still taste the sweetness of the beef.
The rice and the gyoza were all right.


:
Seafood Ramen (Regular size : P180)
My hubby was able to finish the whole bowl and he says the ramen was all right. What he liked about it is they put generous amount of different seafood toppings like shrimp, squid, naruto and some veggies.
Seafood Ramen (Light: P140)
Sort of like a merienda-sized ramen with less noodles and toppings compared to the regular size. It's perfect for kids, too. This is what my 6-year-old son ordered and he loved it.
Shoyu Ramen (Light: P120)
I tasted the pork slice first and it was a delight. The meat was not that tender, but I was surprised with its flavor which was a bit salty and a bit sweet that somehow enhanced the flavor of the pork. The whole dish was good.
Mango juice for me (P40), Pineapple juice for my hubby (P40) and Sprite for our son (P30).

It was a great Japanese dining experience for us plus having bought the promo made MY dining experience even better because I know it was a great bargain.

I will definitely eat here again and try their other maki variants and bento.

Rio Bento and Maki House
303 El Grande Avenue
BF Homes, Paranaque City
Tel. No. : 826-5791 / 542-5467 (They deliver!)

No comments:

Post a Comment