A Simple Lola Remedios Review

 


I  keep seeing the ad of Lola Remedios at home and I got curious as to what the product is actually for. The ad also said that if you feel “nilalamig” or a chill in your body and you’re feeling weak, this is the product you should drink. It caught my interest because I am one of those people who experiences the “chill” feeling especially during my hormonal imbalance that usually happens in-between periods. As a result, I bought one sachet to try it out. 

What is Lola Remedios

Just a quick summary of what Lola Remedios is, Lola Remedios is a ready-to-drink food supplement syrup for adults only. It contains all-natural ingredients of mint, honey, ginger, clove, and fennel.  It’s not intended for pregnant and lactating women, and those with allergy to menthol flavors.

The First Time I tried Lola Remedios

The sachet is quite easy to open.  Upon opening, I can actually smell the strong Menthol scent coming out of the sachet. I tried drinking it slowly and I can actually feel the cold and minty liquid slowly going down my throat. It’s like swallowing a liquified, chilled and slightly sweetened peppermint candy clearing my throat. I actually felt good after drinking it and my tummy did not react negatively so I’m glad it did not cause me any tummy aches.

It really gave me a nice feeling. I think this product is also good to help relieve an irritated or dry throat. After trying it, I’ve decided to store probably one box of Lola remedies in the house. I plan to use it when I catch a cold or when I do feel that certain chill.   

Here is a picture of the back of the sachet: 


Here are some pictures of what Lola Remedios look like when placed on a glass:

Lola Remedios in a glass

Lola Remedios in a glass
A closer look of what Lola Remedios syrup look like


How much is it and where to buy it

One sachet of Lola Remedios is worth P10 in Watsons store, which is pretty affordable even for an average Filipino. It is also available in all drugstores nationwide.

Are there other flavors of Lola Remedios

Unfortunately, there is only one flavor of Lola Remedios and I don’t think they plan on adding flavors to it. But if it changes, I’ll definitely let you know.


Have you tried Lola Remedios? Do you have any positive/negative comments about it? Do write them down on the comment section below and let's discuss it. 

4 comments:

  1. Eto binibili ko kapag may ubo ang hubby ko. Nagtry ako neto pero once lng kc bf mom ako.effective sya lalo na kapag makati lalamunan. 👌👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eto binibili ko kapag may ubo ang hubby ko. Nagtry ako neto pero once lng kc bf mom ako.effective sya lalo na kapag makati lalamunan. 👌👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BF mom ako.naka enum din ako 1pc po.ano po kaya bakit bawal sa mga BF mom?

      Delete
  3. it's all natural kaya i wonder bakit bawal sa lactating mom. sayang kasi magaling sa ubo at better choice sana for me. kaso di me makainom. once lang kasi di ko nakita agad na bawal sa breastfeeding mom. pero bakit kaya?

    ReplyDelete