Dunkin Donuts' Dunka Boodle

Dunkin Donut's will always have a special place in my heart because it's the first donut restaurant we had in Batangas City that we always go to when I was still in Kindergarten. Over the years, they still managed to stay around even though competition is tight nowadays. But for an average Pinoy like me, I still believe Dunkin Donuts is still the "Pasalubong ng Bayan" because of their reasonably priced donuts that kids and kids at heart love.

For moms like me, I sometimes struggle what to buy in their store whether its donuts or Munchkins because my kids love them both so sometimes, I buy two boxes - one for donuts and one for Munchkins which is sometimes costly for me already. So that's why I'm glad they came up with their new box, the Dunkin Donut's Dunka Boodle! One box consists of 6 classic donuts and 20 Munchkins. All for P199 only.

Premium donuts for P33-35 each.
 


Dunkin Donuts
SM Food Court
3rd Floor, SM Southmall
Alabang-Zapote Road, Las Pinas City.

No comments:

Post a Comment