Sumptuous Sunday Lunch Buffet at Buffet 101

We just had lunch in one of the most popular buffet places in town, Buffet 101, located at the 3rd floor, Glorietta 2. I actually used my Metrodeal voucher worth P764 for a Sunday lunch buffet (original price of P899) with unlimited drinks so I saved P135.  




I arrived at 11 AM because reservations will be forfeited at 11:30. It's a good time to go actually because the place is not yet crowded and the food is already served hot and fresh at the buffet table. 


The place is quite spacious. There are plenty of good seats and it has a nice ambiance. 



Buffet Rates


Here's are my random food pics from the buffet spread: 

Appetizers








I love the Crunchy Salmon Maki

I love the Tiger Front Maki




Luv this ^_^







-------------------------------------------------------------------





--------------------------------------








I love this. 



In the carving section, I saw the guy carving some roast beef and roast chicken.Then when I went back for a second round, he was chopping a portion of a Lechon which explains the long line. It was gone after a few minutes. I didn't even got a taste of it. :(
 





I wasn't able to try these :(


--------------------------------------------
Desserts





















-----------------------------------------------
Drinks

I really enjoyed their cappuccino




*They also serve wine, but I wasn't able to take a picture

That's all, folks. Just like in any buffet, there were some food that taste good, some taste average, some taste bland. But all in all, I had a great lunch buffet experience here with my friends. 



Buffet 101
3rd Floor, Glorietta 2 
Ayala Center, Makati
Tel. (02) 828-1999, (02) 828-1222


No comments:

Post a Comment