#FamFirstAtSM : Awesome Summer at SM Supermalls

This summer has been one of the most distinctive and memorable summers I have experienced yet thanks to SM Supermalls. I am also thankful that we have an SM branch just around the corner, the SM BF Paranaque, that we can go to in a blink of an eye.

Our Happiest SM Moment/s

It's really hard to specify which SM moment was our happiest, but allow me to enumerate some awesome highlights we did that made our summer vacation a blast. 



1. The Do-It-Yourself Cake in a Jar Making session in SM BF Paranaque. SM BF Paranaque announced some summer activities they have in store for their customers and one of the those I've attended was their "Do-It-Yourself Cake in a Jar" session, which was specifically for Mother's Day. I also brought my daughter with me thinking it would be a good idea to tag her along. This was the first time we attended a learning session together. I have to say this is one of the most fun and educational sessions I have attended because, first,  I have learned how to make a cake a jar that I can use for either personal use or for event giveaways. Second, my daughter and I both learned something together and had fun while applying what we have learned! 


2. The Johnson's Active Kids Playcation in SM Southmall. My kids and I went to SM Southmall  just a week ago to participate in Johnson's Active Kids Playcation center. The best part is kids can play in this area for FREE, but for a limited time only. Gosh, my kids just can't stop running around and trying out each of the play areas like there's no tomorrow. Well, I guess that's the best part about being a kid. They play like there is indeed no tomorrow - no worries, no responsibilities, just pure, unconditional fun. My son claims this is the best SM summer moment for him so I included this on my list. 


3. Nailaholics Foot Spa date with hubby in SM BF Paranaque. My husband is a very busy man and works during night shifts so he's mostly sleeping during the day. But during our wedding anniversary last May 24, he surprised me by treating me to a foot spa in Nailaholics in SM BF Paranaque, which he never, never, ever does. I was thinking it was probably because it was our 10th year wedding anniversary so he thought of something extraordinary for us. As a woman and as a wife, this is one of my best summer SM moments because it was so relaxing for me like all my stress just gradually disappeared as one of the staff was massaging my foot. Plus, it's also a one-of-a-kind date with my one and only. 

It's Definitely #FamFirstatSM

SM BF Paranaque is just #aroundthecorner for us so we're almost always here 
Admit it. Regardless of what the season is, whenever we need something such as an attire to wear, school materials for the kids, a gift for someone, a tie for hubby, or whatever our family needs, we would instantly go to SM and start looking for those things. If one of our kids started feeling blue, we would suggest that we'll take them to SM to make them feel better. That's two obvious reasons why it's #FamFirstatSM. Even if there's no occasion at all, hearing me say, "Tara! SM tayo!" instantly excites my kids. I can get them to take a bath instantly with no fuss and they will get dressed on their own in a flash. That's because it instantly gives them the idea that they're going to have a great time and they're excited to see what's new and what's in store for them at the mall.

Our small hours with the family at SM BF Paranaque 
After going to SM countless of times for so many years, what we really like best in SM Supermalls either as a family or individually is that there is always something in store for each and every one of us. As you walk around the mall, there will be something for daddy such as men's clothes and accessories, gadgets, car accessory stores, hardware stores, etc. For mommy, there are appliances stores, women clothing and apparel, jewelry, salons, and of course, there's the supermarket. For kids, you can expect plenty of indoor playgrounds in SM Supermalls, kiddie events, toy stores, kiddie salons, and more. If you're going as a group or as a family, there are lots of restaurants that offers group meals (with discounts) and movie theaters to choose from inside the SM Supermalls. What's more is that SM always has seasonal events, contests or promos for us to make our SM experience more thrilling and spectacular.

For more updates about SM Supermalls' fun family activities and events, visit www.smsupermalls.com and follow its official social media pages on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/smsupermalls), Twitter (https://twitter.com/smsupermalls), and Instagram (https://instagram.com/supermo ms_official/); and get an insider access to all the fun happenings at SM Supermalls nationwide through Viber (http://chats.viber.com/SMsupermalls) and Snapchat. You may share your Super Summer moments inside the SM Supermalls by posting your photos on social media and adding the hashtag #SuperSummerAtSM2017



No comments:

Post a Comment