AngelSkin Lightening Bar Worked for Me

Last month, I received a set of skin soaps from Angel Skin. Honestly speaking, It's my very first time to hear the brand, but I'm still eager to try out and discover how effective their soaps are. Here are the products that I got:



 1. Skin Lightening Bar


Formulated with:Glutathione and Gigawhite

Best for: Normal skin
Benefits: Helps lightens age spots, discoloration and dark complexion; gives an overall brightening glow
Price: P140.00
Available in selected Watsons Stores




2. Skin Lightening Bar

Formulated with: Kojic Acid and Gigawhite
Best for: Normal skin
Benefits: Helps lightens age spots, discoloration and dark complexion; gives an overall brightening glow.
Price: P140.00
Available in selected Watsons Stores




3. Skin Clarifying Bar

Formulated with: Tea Tree Extract & Salicylic Acid
Benefits; Helps lightens age spots, discoloration and dark complexion, gives an overall brightening glow
Price: P140. 
Available in selected Watsons stores




4. Transparent Facial Cleansing Bar

Formulated with: Glycerin & Vitamin E
Best for: Normal to sensitive skin
Benefits: Helps nourish and cleanse skin without the common skin product irritants; moisturizes
Price: P140.00
Available in selected Watsons stores

Among the 4 soaps I received, I decided to try out the Angel Skin Skin Lightening Bar with Glutathione & Gigawhite.  My goal is to try it out for 10 days and then blog the outcome. 


The very first time I lathered the soap on my face, I felt a slight tingling sensation on the sides of my nose. When I felt that, I washed my face with water immediately. I actually felt a bit scared that I might experience some irritation. I observed my face for a few minutes after I washed and I'm happy to say I didn't suffer any irritation whatsoever. My skin actually felt a bit smoother, so I decided to continue using it. 


On my second use, I didn't feel any more tingling sensation. I guess my skin got used to the soap, which actually made me happy. Then I decided to use the soap and finish my 10-day goal.

Without further ado, here is a picture of my face before using the soap and after without any filter: 



The brown spots on my skin are still a bit visible, but the soap was true to their promise of having an overall brightening glow. I only wore a lipstick on the right picture without any powders or foundations because I believe I don't need to use them. It's safe to say that the soap worked for me. 

Do you want to try the soaps yourself? As mentioned, Angel Skin soaps are available in selected Watsons branches nationwide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment