Delectable Cakes from Mrs Pepper's in BF Homes

I was looking for a special chocolate cake online for my sister's 39th birthday last October. I came across all the typical chocolate and birthday cakes online until I was lucky enough to find a certain Ferrero Cake from Google. Ferrero chocolates is my sister's favorite so I thought buying her a Ferrero cake would be a great idea. I was so happy to know that it's available in Mrs. Pepper's Bakery located inside BF Homes, Paranaque - just a tricycle ride away from our home! 

I inquired online in Mrs. Pepper's Facebook page to check if they have a Ferrero cake available and they simply said yes! The 9-inch cake is priced at P1,250. I know it has a hefty price, but I thought how many times does your sister have a birthday in a year, right? 

So off I went to El Grande, BF Homes to go to their shop and pick up the cake. I just told the tricycle driver that when we reach BPI El Grande branch, we'll turn left coming from Pergola Mall. 

Mrs. Pepper's Bakery Facade
The place was a so cozy. When I saw the place, I thought maybe next time whenever I want to meet a friend or have coffee with someone, I'd invite them here. 

Mrs. Pepper's interiors



While I was waiting for my cake, I swiftly took pictures on their pastries

Pistachio Sansrival
Choco Cheesecake Symphony
Yup, they also have cupcakes!
I was really amazed with these special cakes displayed. They also offer customized cakes so you might want to try to contact them and know what they can offer you. 
Finally, my Ferrero cake arrived! 

Ferrero Cake
The cake was not that sweet, but the chocolaty taste is just delicious. Even my 10-year-old loved it. I definitely recommend this cake especially for Ferrero lovers. They also have a smaller cake available, but I think you'd have to order beforehand to assure its availability. 


Mrs. Pepper's 
290 El Grande Ave, BF homes
ParaƱaque
9864350

No comments:

Post a Comment