NutriShake Honest Review

NutriShake For Kids

I am quite thankful that I had a wonderful chance of reviewing NutriShake. I'm always excited to try new things that could benefit my kids and their health. The item was delivered to our house so we could experience the drink. 


What is NutriShake 

NutriShake is a nutritional milkshake that contains 30 Essential Nutrients to help build healthy bodies and minds. It is appropriate for kids ages 4 and above. 

First Impressions

Like any other products, first impressions are very important to me and the product's packaging falls into this department. When I first saw the item, it actually looks imported; it looks similarly like other nutrition shakes like Herbalife (I used to sell Herbalife products so I know what it looked like). The labels included everything that I needed to know about the product like its nutrition facts, the flavor, manufacturer, and most importantly the expiry date. Everything is there. I also like the rainbow-colored picture at the label that indicates that the drink is for kids. 

Product Familiarity 

Honestly speaking, this is the first time I've heard about NutriShake. Since I don't know much about it, I checked out their website at https://nutrition.ph to learn more. Apparently,  aside from NutriShake, they also offer other nutritional products such as glutathione capsules, weight loss capsules, libido boosters, and more. Another important thing to note is that this is a local product made from Cebu! Isn't it amazing? 



Taste Test

The most important factor of all, does it taste good? When I tasted it, it reminded me of a breakfast cereal drink called Nesvita because it really tasted like it. That being said, it tasted all right for me. I was just a bit disappointed that the texture wasn't thick enough or milky enough like I expected it to be. When my 11-year-old son tasted it, he simply told me he didn't like it, so I didn't force him to drink the rest of the glass. I was honest enough to bring this up with their marketing people and they replied: This is a vitamin product, not a high sugar chocolate mix. So we understand if the taste is not exactly what you were expecting.

NutriShake : Chocolate or Vanilla
I'm confused whether this is chocolate or vanilla because the label said it's chocolate. 

I also had one concern about the product. I got a chocolate-flavored NutriShake, but when I opened the can, I was surprised to see the powder to be cream-colored and not brown, the way chocolate-flavored milk powders usually are. The taste was also nowhere near chocolatey, so I was thinking could it be a mistake on their labeling or the chocolate flavor is just too faint to see or taste. 

Will I Buy This Product Next Time?

As a mom with picky-eaters, I would probably not buy this product simply because my son didn't like its taste. However, after reviewing its high nutritional contents, it might be a good milkshake for medical purposes. Like for example, when my kid was diagnosed with pneumonia when he was 5 years old, his weight dropped almost half of his original weight, so the doctor recommended a milk brand that would bring his weight back and thankfully he did. Well, this is not a weight-gain shake, but I guess under special circumstances that your kid might need a high dose of nutrition, then this might be a good product that you could confirm with your doctor. It is strongly recommended that you consult your pediatrician/doctor before you buy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment