Shapewear for All Types of Women

Shapewears are beginning to become popular to women in all walks in life in the hopes of achieving a better body shape. It’s good news, too, that there are also plenty of available sizes for plus size women in my previous post. 

Since I have been working at home for years now, my physical activities has decreased unlike the times that I work in the office where the daily commute itself can be considered as exercise because of the long walks and the climbing up and down the stairs.

Long hours sitting in a chair while working in front of my computer has taken a toll on me and it is visible with my  big tummy and thighs. I do know that I have a big body, but I still want it to have a decent body shape and a certain item among shapewear bodysuits has caught my eye that could help me achieve what I want. Here is one example:

 

Sculptshe Plus Size Open Crotch Underbust Bodysuit Firm Control
Sculptshe Plus Size Open Crotch Underbust Bodysuit Firm Control

This product has the following features (taken from their website at Sculptshe Official) :

Shoulder straps can help you avoid the embarrassing situation of slipping off;

Zipper front is easy for you to take on and off;

It can not only shape your waist but also lift your butt;

Underbust design lets you wear any bra whatever you like;

You can wear it as underwear to pair with kinds of dresses.

I really like its feature that it also shapes your waist and it also lifts your butt so this is definitely a must-try. I really think that it can also be a good partner while you walk or do some exercises. The open crotch feature is also convenient for moms like me who often goes to the bathroom.

But if you really want a product that specializes in “training your tummy” I think this plus size latex waist trainer is a winner:

 

Waist Trainer
Sculptshe Neoprene Sweat Embossed Waist Trainer

Selling points:

*1. Neoprene fabric, comfortable to wear during work out;

*2. Embossed pattern design, contoured and naturally flexible to fit comfortably around your waist;

*3. Ten steel bones, 3-layer elastic belt on the outside design, promotes strong waist shaping;

*4. Zipper front closure + adjustable waistband with velcro closure;

*5. Small 9-hooks design enhances zip closure.

But do mind that you cannot use shapewears in long periods of times like more than 8 hours a day, and 7 days a week. You should use it in moderation just like any other products because it might cause your body harm than good.

What do you think of the shapewears I just shared? Would you try them? Do tell me in the comments below and let’s discuss it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment