All About Shapewear

I believe despite the COVID-19 pandemic, women still need shape wears especially those who gave birth or simply those who want to enhance the shape of their body’s natural curves. I remember Bridget Jones’ shapewear from the movie, Bridget Jones’ Diary whenever shape wear was the topic of the conversation. Though shape wear is not new to me because my mom also uses it, I’m now just starting to appreciate its benefits to my body since I’m nearing my 40s.

Looking for the best shapewear for women is a challenge, but as long as you know what your body needs, then you can just go from there according to the shapewear’s purpose. Like for example, this Postpartum Surgery Tummy Control Shapewear. For women who just gave birth and wanted to get their flat tummy back, this item would help them achieve it. 



NeoSweat™ Neoprene Vest Zip Sauna Sweat Waist Trimmer

I personally like this sweat waist trimmer because I can imagine while working at home, I can get my waist to work and hopefully achieve a nicer curve. Adjustable waist trainer abdomen band provides a different level of compression, you can adjust it tighter or looser. Velcro fastener centered on hot waist trimmer belt for wider coverage & adheres to the waistband for a secure tight which helps compress and flatten the stomach. Also the plus size weight loss waist cincher perfect for a weight loss fitness routine that will help your shape to be slimmer.

For plus-size body shapes like myself, there are lots of plus size body shapers that would fit every woman’s need. I personally like the one below: 

NeoSweat™ Ultra Sweat Neoprene Tank Top

I personally like the 2nd strip for the belly because I also have a big belly that becomes visible whenever I wear a shirt. My kid would often make fun of it. For the ultra sweat neoprene tank top shown on the pic above, here are its benefits according to its website:
  •  Make you sweat 3 times than usual
  •  Correct your posture, make you more sexy and beautiful
  •  Enhance workout effect &Speed up weight loss process

For different and affordable shape wears, you may check out Shapellx shapewear where I also found this 3-in-1 workout mix. Here is the pic below: 




Benefits and Features:

  •  Spots on waist thigh and butt training
  •  Reduces the appearance of cellulite
  • Trims appearance of thighs
  • Great for working out
  • Tone your waist & thighs while losing inches
  • Three fasten Velcro straps and a long torso waist trainer with 2 belts
  • Adjust straps for a snug fit
  • Designed to -compress and tone your arms as well as improve your posture.
  • Pocket design can apply to a variety of screen mobile phones.

Remember, loving yourself is important, too, because it's good for your mental health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment