Subway's 10.10 Promo! Get Free 6-Inch Sub!

 


Yup! You read that right. From October 10 to 31, 2021, you can enjoy a FREE 6-inch sliced chicken sub for every order of (1) Footlong Meatball Marinara or a (1) Subway Melt Footlong Sub priced at Php320! 

I ordered through Grab Food and my order was proccessed by Subway Alabang Town Center branch. I was supposed to order Meatball Marinara, but they're SOLD OUT! I was like, "Wow! This must be a bestseller!" So I tried the Subway Melt Footlong Sub instead and it certainly did not disappoint! 

Subway 10.10 Promo
I just bought one footlong of Subway Melt and they gave me a FREE 6-inch sliced chicken sub!

The promo is valid for dine-in, takeout, and delivery! 💛 Message Subway Philippines now via www.m.me/SubwayPhilippines today! Also available through Botty delivery or Grabfood! 


Subway Philippines: 10.10 Promo! Buy 1 take 1
The difference between toasted and un-toasted bread! 

BOTTY Deliveries are only available in the following restaurants: ManilaMed (Medical Center Manila), UST, BGC Citiplaza, SM City North EDSA, Prince Plaza, PITX, One Archers Place, Regis Center DoubleDragon, and Robinson's Galleria.


Order your Subway sandwich now!


No comments:

Post a Comment