Best Before-After Small Bathroom Renovations

 During the pandemic, I've been browsing a lot of pages about home renovations because I plan on renovating my own home soon. It feels quite satisfying just to see those before-after pictures, plus I also realized that instead of a full home renovation, you can also opt to renovating specific parts of your home instead if you have a limited budget. 

According to housebeautiful.com, a bathroom redo is going to cost you time, money, and maybe even a few gray hairs. The price can range from “a few thousand dollars to spruce up an existing bathroom to six figures for a gut renovation of a high-end master bath,” says Dan DiClerico of Home Advisor

Here are some pictures I saw on the internet : 

Pic taken from this YouTube source 

I like how spacious the bath ended up after it has been renovated. It also looks aesthetic and pleasing to the eyes. I also see this kind of bathroom designs in some hotels that I've stayed before and having a nice bathroom like this feels nice. 


bathroom renovations
Small bathroom renovation 

Small bathrooms are usually hard to renovate. I can also relate to this because we also have a small bathroom and having so many things inside make it look messy. But using the right colors and right materials, it could still look cozy like in the picture above. 

The remodeling of the overall space, as well as the coordinating colors, made this bathroom much more balanced and beautiful. Like the picture above, the blue and white colors really made the room organized and pleasing to the eyes overall.

Lights Glow Up the Bathroom


The lights also illuminated and enhanced the beauty of the bathroom unlike the dim lights that made it look uninviting and look a bit scary. The bright lights gave the room the glow up it deserves. I also experienced staying in a hotel with a small bathroom with dim lights and it really was unpleasant. It was difficult to see where the things are like the toiletries and when I dropped a hair pin, it was difficult to see where it went. So aside from not looking good, it's also inconvenient and probably dangerous for a bathroom to have dim lights. I say dangerous because you can't see crawling insects much especially if you have dark-colored floors. 

bathroom renovations

Natural Light is Good 

In this next picture, we can also see the renovated tiles, sink, and rearranging the positions of the bath tub and the toilet. This rearrangement made the bathroom look more spacious and allowed more natural light inside the bathroom making it look more stunning. 

We can also see the brick-inspired wall tiles used here like in the second picture. I guess with this kind of tile and to its white color, it is safe to mix and match other colors if you like. 

Before and After Renovation
Major bathroom renovation. Though I did say that having dark floors have its disadvantages, I guess as long as you have good lighting then you won't have a problem. 

Glass Wall


I love how they renovated this bathroom in the picture above. They changed everything from floors to sink to walls  - everything and it still looked gorgeous despite the small size of the bathroom. I love the glass wall / door used replacing the shower curtains. It made it look more organized. The only problem I have with the glass wall is when you hit it unintentionally, it might get a crack or you would get hurt. Well, it still look good nevertheless. 

Other than the glass wall,  I also love the brown shower tiles used. It emphasized the shower area beautifully. You can never go wrong with Earth colors in your house. 

I really hate the shower head used in the old photo because it looked scary. I'm also glad they changed it. Though I can't see the shower replacement in the new picture that much, at least they didn't use something long and dark like the old one. 

That's it for now. I hope you enjoyed reading my short blog! 




No comments:

Post a Comment