Pastries at S&R Membership Shopping (Alabang)

I was canvassing my 1-month-old photos in my laptop and I saw the pictures I took at S&R Alabang in their pastry section. There are only 3 pictures, but I still decided to share them for you. If you can't decide where and what dessert/pastries to buy, then S&R is another good place for you to go. They offer fresh and yummy pastries at very reasonable prices. Some of my personal favorites are their choco chip cookies, apple strudel, danishes and their cakes! Their prices range from P150 up to P900.

Please take note that SNR requires a membership card worth P700 (for new members) before entering and you have to renew it annually.



I really wished I could've taken some more pictures, but I was in a hurry at that time. I'll just take some more pics when I go back.

P.S.
You also have to try S&R's New York style pizza! They're really good!



No comments:

Post a Comment