Foodgasm 3 on August 31, 2013 at Mercato Centrale

On August 31, 2013, something big is coming...

For the food bloggers

For the food businesses

On August 31, 2013, the much-awaited  Foodgasm III will take place at the Mercato Centrale. 

What is Foodgasm III?
Foodgasm III  is a fundraising project organized by the UP Economic Society. It is an event that aims to highlight 30 upcoming food businesses and their best dishes through a food tasting competition to be judged by 1000 foodies, well-known food bloggers and respected chef-judges.

 Here is a video teaser: 

It will be my first time to go to such event and I have to say I'm quite excited to go. I will be going as a food blogger-judge so I hope I'll be blessed with good judgment of taste at the event. 

See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment