A Simple Dinner at Dong Juan (BF Branch: CLOSED)

Thanks to Beeconomic.com.ph, I was able to purchase the following deal:


For P128, there's sisig, iced tea and rice that's good for 2 already! How insane is that? When I saw this, I immediately bought it. Last Saturday, we finally were able to use it.





The place was not crowded on a Saturday night. Well, the more privacy for us :)
My hubby and son loved this - not too sweet, but flavorful iced tea. We liked the glass, too.

We ordered additional fries (P99) and canned orange juice (P50).
The fries was a bit pricey, but we loved it especially the dip.

We added an egg (P10)
This sisig tasted different than any other sisig I've tasted before.
I almost loved it. What turned me off was it has lots of (soft) fat chunks in it. But still, we managed to eat all of it. 
The experience was worth it. The deal was actually good for 2 persons only, but since we brought our children along, it's expected that we would be ordering additional food. So P128 (the deal) + 159 (additional food) = Php287 is our total food expense. Not bad for a party of 3 and a half.

Do watch out for more Dong Juan deals. They usually appear in Beeconomic or Metrodeal. They used to sell Crispy Pata for P239 in Metrodeal so I'm aiming for that next if it appears again. 


Dong Juan
#4 Presidents Avenue,
Tahanan Village, BF Homes, Paranaque City
Phone: 823-8495

No comments:

Post a Comment