Churros City

A churro is a fried dough pastry that is best dipped with  rich thick chocolate. 

Churros has been one of my favorite snacks since childhood. Ever since I'd tasted Dulcinea's churros in Megamall more than 20 years ago, I have always craved for it.

Then I saw Churros City in Pergola Mall. I bought some, tasted some and I thought Dulcinea's churros still remains undefeated in terms of quality and taste. But Churros City is cheaper and it's close to our house so if I'm craving for some churros, Churros City can somehow satisfy my craving for it. Besides, their chocolate dip did compensate the whole experience.



P35 only for one order inclusive of dip.


I've tasted their Double Dutch, but sad to say, all I can taste was ice and tiny bit of chocolate flavor and cream.






Churros City
Ground Floor, Pergola Mall,
Aguirre St., BF Homes, Paranaque

No comments:

Post a Comment