Cute Cakes from Fortune Bakeshop

I was just doing some window shopping at Tropical Hut food mart here in BF Homes, Paranaque and then something captured my attention from afar. I rushed towards it and took some pictures of them ASAP before they ran out!

Well, just to demystify it, it's Fortune Bakeshop's cakes that captured my attention. What surprised me are their oh-so reasonable prices! Now, I haven't tasted any of their cakes, but if you have then please leave a comment in the comment box below the blog post.

The Rocky Road looks tempting. The blue one looks like a baby cake.

The pink one really looks adorable!




Well, like I said, I haven't tasted any of them so I can't really comment much except that I'll definitely try at least one of their rolls when payday comes.


Fortune Bakeshop

Tropical Hut Foodmart, President Avenue cor. Aguirre Ave. BF Homes
Paranaque City
02-7722799; Mon to Sun, 8:00am to 9:00pm

1 comment: