Cake2Go's Devil's Food Cheesecake and More

Our Cake2Go Experience

Last May 21, my sister bought me a cake from Cake2Go as her birthday present for me. I actually insisted to buy a cake from Cake2Go so we could finally taste some of their cakes. 



 Devil's Food Cheesecake 

This cake doesn't impress you too much when it comes to presentation. It actually doesn't look tempting from this angle.


 Yes, we ruined the cake :P According to Cake2Go's shop, the description of this cake is: layers of rich choco cake filled with their baked New York Cheesecake (the white layer)  topped off with fudge frosting, white and bittersweet chocolate thorns and dusted with cocoa powder. I guess that says it all. 


 After tasting this cake, I actually loved it. It's a good combination of cheesecake and chocolate. It's like eating chocolate mousse cheesecake. One flaw of this cake is the white chocolate bars placed at the side of the cake. The white chocolate tasted horrible so I didn't eat it.


 This is Cake2Go's famous Dulce de Leche Cheesecake. This cake really tastes good. My sister even said it almost tasted like one of the cheesecakes in UCC Coffee Shop. I really recommend this one.


Nestle Crunch Cake

This cake disappoints me. The frosting was all right, but the chiffon cake was too dry.  I will not buy this cake again.


No comments:

Post a Comment