Mother's Day 2011

Last May 8, my sisters greeted me and our mom with their Mother's day gifts:


 A pay-per-view fight of Pacquiao vs. Mosley via SkyCable HD! Thank you!


 Bizu's Mother's Day Cake: Cheesecake Camilla. It's a dense and luscious baked cheesecake topped with a salted Caramel Creamer. Their new cake brings delight to both cheesecake and caramel lovers! 

 Me and My Mom


 The cheesecake tasted like dulce de leche with caramel. It's a bit sweet so it's best consumed with tea to balance the flavor. Our whole family agreed that this cake should only be bought once.


 Ah! This one is Shopwise's Mother's Day gift, their famous chocolate cupcakes!
I got them for FREE!


 As you can see, I got 2 of them - one for me and one for my mom. I was glad to have been included in the first 200 people who emailed Shopwise to claim their free cupcakes for Mother's Day.



 The cupcakes were surprisingly delicious. Just simple yet super moist chocolate chiffon cupcakes with not-too-sweet chocolate frosting on top.


Mimi, our beloved toy poodle. She's been with us for almost 6 years now. We just love her to death :D

My mom and I felt like queens during that day and all thanks to my sisters and to my entire family for their thoughtfulness and generosity :D Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment