Mrs. Fields Chillers Duo: Dessert That You Can Drink!

Thanks to CashCashPinoy, I was able to purchase a deal of Mrs. Fields Chillers Duo for a price of P260 instead of P370. I thought to myself I never got to taste any of Mrs. Fields products so I guess this is my chance to at least taste their cold drinks at a lesser price.


So since my voucher is nearing its expiration, I came to Alabang Town Center with my son to avail the deal. For the drinks, I ordered 1 Cookies and Cream and 1 Caramel Fudge Brownie. While we wait for our drinks, I just took random pictures of the store using my camera phone:

I would definitely try their cookies and muffins someday.
Mrs. Fields signature giant cookie! This one is a great gift for any celebrations!
If I only got P250 extra at that time, I would have bought one home! T_T
My son cheering me up while waiting :)

Finally, after about 12-15 minutes of waiting time, our drinks arrived! Sorry for the pic because it was already night time and the flash on my phone wasn't working properly. Anyways,  I actually had doubts that maybe the drinks were served in smaller servings, but they're not! The size of these drinks are like Starbucks' grande size (for cold drinks). As for taste/flavor, I would definitely recommend the Caramel Fudge Brownie because it's like drinking a caramel fudge brownie dessert! You can really taste its rich flavor as you drink it. Perfect for the sweet tooth.
Mrs. Fields can be a bit pricey for most people, but I believe there is a reason behind the price. Besides the name, the quality of their products are very high end and I write this on the basis of the drinks I ordered. I'll definitely come back and try their cookies/muffins next time.

So if you see any Mrs. Fields deal in any of the group buying sites, I'm sure they're definitely worth it. Much love to Mrs. Fields!

Mrs. Fields - Alabang Town Center branch
Alabang Town Center, Alabang 
Mrs Fields Facebook Account
Tel. No.: 836-1638

No comments:

Post a Comment