Melona: The Ice Cream Sandwich from Binggrae

I was doing my usual groceries around Robinsons Supermarket until I came across these items in the ice cream section. The name, Melona, and the item itself is new to me so I really got curious so I decided to buy one flavor among the others. When I saw the image at the lower left part of the pack, I got quite excited because it illustrates that it has ice cream inside making it an ice cream sandwich!! Wow, I can't remember the first time I tasted an ice cream sandwich back in the good old high school days in Batangas so I'm really glad this baby came out in the market.
 
 
 Note: Melona is just one of many ice creams made by Binggrae, Korea's #1 ice cream!


Very cute bread in the form of a fish!!!
Make sure to freeze it first before opening to enjoy.

There it is! The luscious vanilla ice cream inside the bread!!! I really regretted buying only one Melona. I should have bought at least 5 of them! I really can't settle for just one bite. Unfortunately, after my first bite, my eldest son took it from me literally so I was really bitin! 
 

I bought this for P48 pesos. Yeah, it's a bit pricey compared to other leading ice cream brands, but I tell you, it's really worth it. It's a cold and refreshing dessert for everyone to enjoy.
   
For more info about Binggrae, you may visit Binggrae's Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bingsmileph) or their Korean website at http://www.bing.co.kr/


No comments:

Post a Comment