My Lost Pictures of The Bread Story (SM Southmall)

I was browsing through my old pictures in my camera and then suddenly I found the pictures that I took from Bread Story! Well, even though it's been months since I took these, I decided to post them here in case you'd like to browse through them. I do apologize for the quality of the images because I was using an old camera phone while taking these. My visit was actually unexpected. 









These are the breads I ordered at that time. They were just so-so.
Oh, I remember that blueberry danish in that picture. I've had heart palpitations after eating it most probably because of the butter they used. My heart couldn't take the amount of cholesterol it has I guess.

Do visit their Facebook page for more updated pictures and prices of their products :) 

Bread Story
SM Southmall
Las Pinas City
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/breadstoryph

No comments:

Post a Comment