Beautiful Wigs for Halloween and All Occasions

I've always had a thing for wigs most especially the ones used in cosplays (costume play) because they really look stunning for boys and girls of any age. Another reason why is probably because I'm also an anime fan which is why I appreciate anime costumes. 


Two years ago, my son wore a Naruto costume during Halloween and his blonde wig really made the difference and made him stood out from the rest of the kids. That's how powerful wigs can do to your look. Well, hair is indeed your crowning glory :) 


My son  at 4 years old
A good wig is really hard to find those days. But now, I'm so thrilled to see lots of wigs in various colors and in great quality that they also caught the exact hairstyle of most anime characters I know. I found these wigs from SAMMY Dress ( http://www.sammydress.com/ - currently closed ).

Here are some of my personal favorite wigs that I found in their site: 


Cosplay Lolita Style 100CM Fluffy Fancy Color Long Wavy With Bunches Stylish Costume Wig

I love the color combination, the length and the wave of the synthetic hair in this picture. it really brings out the kawaii-ness or the cuteness of the person who wears it :D 

Sakata Gintoki Charming Short Straight Fluffy Stylish Silvery White Cosplay Wig
Price: $10.75 

This is a real head-turner when a guy uses it. This is a very nice wig for those who want to do a cosplay of Kakashi from the anime, Naruto, or other white-haired anime characters. I like the spiky ends at the top. 


Gorgeous Blue Splicing Pink Long With Bunches Synthetic Fluffy Wavy Suicide Squad Cosplay Wig
Price: $17.58

I was ecstatic to see Harlequinn (from the movie, Suicide Squad)'s wig in their collection so I'm sharing it here! Looks nice, don't you think? A great Halloween look for this year definitely!


Didn't find the wig that you're looking for? No need to worry! There are countless of wig choices from Sammy Dress with reasonable prices that can be found in this link:   http://www.sammydress.com/Wholesale-Cosplay-Wigs-c-11190.html. They also have hair extensions, human hair wigs, hair accessories, and more! They also ship worldwide! 


No comments:

Post a Comment