Simple Yet Delightful Treats from Pan de Manila

Just recently, while I was walking along Legaspi Village in Makati, I came across two Pan de Manila branches. The store's facade really was quite inviting so I was lured inside to see what's new. :) I think it's been 4 years since I last visited one of their stores. 

Here are some items that I bought that are worth mentioning:

1. Pan de Manila's Salted Yema Spread (Price: P85)


 What I like about it is it really does taste like our old favorite yema and it's really spreadable or should I say it's easy to spread on a bread using a spoon. The price is quite reasonable, too! 



I like its not too sweet yema flavor. If you want it to be sweeter, then simply stuff some more yema spread on to your bread :D 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Pan de Manila Cinnamon Pan (Price: P15.00 )


It's simply a soft and huge pandesal smothered in lots and lots of cinnamon and let me tell you, it really works! My son ( a picky eater) who loves cinnamon rolls would sometimes complain how the cinnamon rolls were too thick in texture and he also doesn't like raisins. Well, when he tasted this cinnamon pan, he really loved it and finished the whole bread! 



 



Like I said, it's simply pandesal with cinnamon, but it really does taste good. Perfect for coffee. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Chocolate con Nueces (3-in-1 Chocolate with Roasted Peanuts)
Price: P18.00 per sachet.

It's like drinking choc-nut and I love it! I was actually expecting some little bits of nuts to chew on while drinking it, but there's none. The taste of chocolate and nuts really blended well, thus, giving me a nice hot cup of eccentric chocolate.

Note: Just be sure to use just a small coffee cup when you drink one for maximum satisfaction. Before, I used a big mug for it thinking that it would be enough, but it tasted bland because there was too much water used.


Well, that's just about it. Of course, the usual bestsellers are still there such as the Pesto Cheese Sticks, Ensaymada, and I was also delighted to see some donuts displayed in their shop which I failed to take a picture because I left my phone at home. T_T

Well, a short stop at Pan de Manila was really nice & pleasant, and I do recommend that you do visit them when you have the time because they might have something that you want in terms of bread, bread spreads, and beyond :D They're open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 


Pan de Manila
http://www.pandemanila.com.ph/


No comments:

Post a Comment