S&R New York Style Hawaiian Pizza and Birthday Cakes

My sister, me and my kids went to S&R Alabang last night to grab a few groceries. My son was quite hungry so we ate at the food station first. Hawaiian pizza is his favorite so I was quite worried about whether he would like the S&R pizza because I know they don't have Hawaiian. But alas! By some miracle, there is now!

S&R Hawaiian Pizza with bacon
We were so excited to try it and so we ordered a whole box for take out & a slice for my son for dine-in.
Price: P589 for the whole box /  P99 per slice

S&R Hawaiian Pizza with bacon
New York pizza indeed with pineapples and quite a generous amount of bacon strips (not bits). The only difference between the typical Hawaiian pizza and this one is that this doesn't have ham. They used bacon instead of ham which is all right with me. The whole pizza did not last until midnight when we went home. It's really good. 
Strawberry Smoothie drink
We also ordered a strawberry smoothie worth P99.
 Big serving and very yummy, too.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, that we're stuffed, we decided to finally do some groceries. While we were strolling around, I found these cute ready-made birthday cakes at reasonable prizes! I just thought I'd share it for you to see.

Ready-made birthday cakes
Birthday cakes on the go! :D

birthday cake
I like this fiesta-themed birthday cake :) 

birthday cake
This multi colored air balloon looks so nice, too :) 

birthday cake
Only P419.95!
christmas decors
My kids enjoying the fake snow made of Styrofoam  ^_^
S&R has lovely Christmas decors and gifts already available for sale. 

So that's the highlight of our trip to S&R Alabang. They also have some imported candies, chocolates, and even cookies specially made for Halloween! So I do recommend you visit the place if you have the time. If you're from the south and if you only want to eat their pizza, their food store is also available in Festival Mall, Alabang so you can order their delicious New York style pizzas there.  

Reminder: S&R requires membership before doing any groceries so you need to become a member and pay the P700 membership fee.






No comments:

Post a Comment