I Ordered Through Food Panda and Paid Using My Paypal

UPDATE (11/05/2022)

Foodpanda no longer offers Paypal as a mode of payment. They currently accept Pandapay, Debit/Credit cards, cash, and Gcash. 

-------------------------------
Are you looking for restaurants that accept Paypal as payments? Just today, I need to order food for lunch, but I don't have cash. I only have a $30 balance in my Paypal account. Shakey's was an option, but we were craving for Chinese food.


So I visited Food Panda Philippines website (https://www.foodpanda.ph/) and checked on my food options. 

Foodpanda Accepts Paypal


After typing out my address, I go to the "Filter" on the left-hand side of the panel and clicked "Online Payment Available." Then all restaurants accepting online payments will appear. 


restaurants that accept Paypal


Luk Yuen was an option so I clicked Luk Yuen, ordered from their menu and then checked out. Here are the payment options available: 


I was so happy that they now accept Paypal so I ordered right away. 


Luk Yuen accepts Paypal
My orders

That's it! I wasn't able to take a picture of the food we ordered because we were so hungry. It was nice because the website also has a real-time map of where the rider is currently located so you can monitor where your food is. :D 



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Back then, Paypal does not deduct a fee. They just charge you for the price of the item you ordered. Unfortunately as of today, Foodpanda no longer accepts Paypal as a mode of payment. Shakeys, however, still accepts Paypal though.

      Delete