Make Hair Coloring Easy and Fun with Cospray

Our family is a fan of anime. Kick-ass animation, action-packed stories, and beautiful characters in one show is just hard to resist. When one loves anime, cosplay follows. Cosplay is a combination of the words, "costume" and "play," thus resulting in cosplay. The world of cosplay has come a long way and we could see professional cosplayers in movie premiers, toy conventions, comic conventions, and everywhere else.  

Speaking of cosplays, my son also ventured this world at such a young age simply just to try it out and have fun. The costume was easy to obtain because we just go to our dressmaker, give him the picture of the costume, and the rest is history. The challenging part is the hair. We had to look for a blonde wig for his Naruto costume to come alive. The downside is that wigs are quite hot on the head over time and doesn't have the natural look to it. Bottom line is I don't recommend it for kids who simply want to have fun with their costumes. 



Just recently, we discovered Cospray, a washable hair color spray that simply and easily gives you color on your hair. It's our first time to use a hair color spray so we were quite excited to try them out. My son and I were able to test out their Gold and Silver color. 

Cospray is quite easy to use. Here are the directions: 
  1. Turn upside down. 
  2. Shake well for 2 minutes before use & between uses to avoid clogging.
  3. Hold 8 to 10 inches away from hair & spray. Wash off with shampoo and water.
Here are some pictures of how it turned out: 


Color: Gold Colorspray

This is actually the best pic we could get to see the gold color of the hair spray. At first, I thought the color would be yellow, but the bottle did say "gold" so my son's hair indeed turned gold
The next day, we repeated the process, but before we know it, the bottle was empty already. Here's another angle of the hair color.  

Color: Silver Colorspray

Silver_HairColor_Casual
Casual look 

Silver Hair Colorspray
He wore black to see if his silver hair would look more visible, and it did! 
Just an added bonus, here's a pic of me who played around with the silver color: 

Honestly, I think I overused the bottle. I wanted my hair to be all silver, but I think it's just meant for highlights and minor hair coloring. I wasn't able to try the gold one because we used all of it on my son already. 
I tried it on my 5-year-old and it looked nice on her ponytail. It's completely safe and washable. 

What makes Cospray different from all other color hairsprays in the market is that Cospray is really safe for everyone, even for kids. Cospray is guaranteed to be :
  • Derma-tested / Hypoallergenic
  • Paraben-free
  • Safe! 
It also doesn't hurt the eyes and not too strong for the nose. I was also quite hesitant to use it at first because my son has allergic rhinitis and he also gets allergic reactions to certain chemicals. But to my surprise, he did not have any negative side effects with Cospray, so we personally guarantee that it is one of the best and safest color hairsprays in the market. 


Cospray Hair Color Spray

Cospray is also very easy to remove. We simply washed it off with water and shampoo, and it easily came off, so we have no issues there. 

Tip: If you want to try out some colors, it's best you buy at least 2 bottles of each color because it's guaranteed that you'll have fun using them so one bottle is not enough. 

Cospray have a variety of colors to choose from. Each bottle retails at Php 209.00 New packaging of the bottles are available at Lazada, Puregold, PCX, The Landmark, Toys R Us, Toy Kingdom and Mercury Drug Stores nationwide. 




No comments:

Post a Comment