Yoins: Your Online Clothing Store

Online shopping sites have popped up everywhere and I can't blame them. I have been an avid customer of online shopping sites because of its convenience and easy payment methods and terms. I'm definitely happier when their seasonal sale has arrived bundled with freebies. 

I have mentioned that there has been plenty of online clothing shops around, but there’s one shop that caught my eye lately and that’s Yoins.com. It’s a Hong-Kong based online shop with a unique line of clothing. If you’re a mom and likes to do “twinning” or dress the same with your daughter,  Yoins offer plenty of choices. Here are some of my favorites:

Yoins offer worldwide FREE shipping with orders over $50. With that offer, buying more could save you some money. Here are also some of my favorites while I was browsing through the website.
 
Twinning photos
Twinning photos. They look so adorable!
If you're a mom like me, twinning outfits or wearing the same outfit with your child is always fashionable and adorable! Wearing the same fashion dresses and fashion t shirts online always make a great OOTD (outfit of the day).

Since it’s almost the summer time, I was looking for something to wear above my swimwear and I think this see-through kimono would do just fine.


Special mention to the red party dress below because it’s really pretty and I guess I really have a thing for laces. If only I had that waist then I would definitely wear this dress whenever I go out.  I don’t have to wait for a party to wear one because I am the party (haha!). You may find more party dresses for women in Yoins


That's all there is. Thank you for reading. If you have any questions about this post or would like to add anything, please feel free to write them down in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment