A Visit in Mr. Park's Bread & Cake


It was my birthday and we were looking for a bakery that offers unconventional cakes aside from the usual local bakeries. Inside BF Homes village, we went to Mr. Parks' Bread & Cake and checked out their cakes. I've also been hearing some good things about this place so we decided to check it out.



Mr. Park's Bread & Cake
Natural Yeast
Mr. Park's only uses natural yeast on all their products. No wonder why the bread and cakes I've tasted so far from their store tasted good.

The Cakes

Here are some of the pictures of the cakes I was able to take in no particular order:


Mr. Park's Bread and Cake
Dog/"Shitzu" Cake (Php 1,000)
I really don't know the name of this cake because it doesn't have a label, but it definitely looks like a Shitzu so I named it the Shitzu cake. This particular cake is probably for dog lovers or one who loves Shitzu breeds. 

Mr. Park's Bread and Cake
Hello Kitty Cake (Php 1,000)
This cake is pretty self-explanatory. If someone close to you loves Hello Kitty, then they'll definitely love this cake. I'm just not sure what's inside of it, though. Still, the cake looks cute. 

Mr Parks Bread & Cake
Fruit cake (Php 1,000)
Again, I don't know the name of this cake, but it does have fruit slices on top so I'm calling it the fruit cake :D I even mentioned on my Instagram account if this could pass as an Infinity cake because of the jewel-like decorations on the sides. 

Multi-cheesecake (Php 1,000+)
This cake is preferably for those who can't decide what flavor of cheesecake they want. These are all assorted cheesecake slices. There's chocolate, New York, blueberry, Oreo, and the others I'm not so sure. 

Mr Parks Bread and Cake
Multi cake slices (Php 1,000)
This is the cake that my sister bought for me on my 37th birthday! This consists of different flavors of cakes and cheesecakes while the other consists of all cheesecakes. So far I've only tasted the chocolate flavor and I like its not-too-sweet taste. I'm saving the Oreo slices for my son because I know he'd love it. 

Cake slices
Here's a picture of the cake slices. 

Store Pictures

The name of the store is Mr. Park's Bread & Cake, so if there's cake, then definitely there's bread. I also took some pictures of the bread for sale in the store. Here are the pictures without any particular order: 


Bread!

More Bread!
It always gives me joy whenever I see a wide spread of bread. There was a time I was inspired to do bread recipes I saw on TV when I was teen as a hobby. Those were the good old days. 

30% Discount 
If you visit any of their branches from 10PM to midnight, you get 30% OFF!

We were able to buy plenty of bread aside from my birthday cake during our visit. They also offer coffee and other drinks, and they can accommodate a few diners since there are more tables further inside the store. We also noticed plenty of Korean people dining in. The place is very accessible by BF Toda tricycles so commuting to the place is very easy. The store is right beside Dolor's Kakanin along Aguirre Avenue in BF Homes. 

Any comments/suggestions? Please leave them in the comments section below. 


Mr. Park's Bread & Cake
200 Aguirre Avenue, BF Homes, ParaƱaque City
Open 24 hours. 

Mr. Park's Bread & Cake Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment