A Visit in Rocky Mountain's Chocolate Factory in Molito

Rocky Mountain's Chocolate Factory facade
It was December 24 when my sister and I went to Molito to pick up our ham and cheese platter that we ordered from Brera Delicatessen. Right beside the said store, I was delighted to see this establishment named "Rocky Mountain's Chocolate Factory," so I decided to check it out. When I went inside, I realized that they are indeed true to their name because everything in their store is all about chocolate, a true heaven for chocolate lovers. 


Inside, you can find the following chocolate goodies: 

Chocolate Truffles and Apple S'mores
Chocolate Truffles and Apple S'mores 

Dipped Marshmallows
 My 11-year-old loved the Oreo-dipped marshmallows and the M&M dipped mallows. I tasted the sprinkles marshmallow and it's a bit too sweet for me, but I guess this is wonderful treat for kids. This is probably perfect for tea afterwards. 

Chocolate Spoon | Chocolate Shots
Chocolate Spoon | Chocolate Shots
We weren't able to order the chocolate shots, but you can put milk or anything you want inside it that probably suits chocolate. I guess there's no limit if you use your imagination.

Chocolate Pops
Chocolate Pops
 The chocolate pops are perfect for Valentine's Day or for those of you who have a tight budget.

Chocolate Truffle Bars
Chocolate Truffle Bars
 I've never tasted truffle bars in my whole life, so in my next visit, I'd probably try these ones out.

Assorted dark chocolate

The Bear and Me
I really found the bear so cute and adorable so I decided to take a picture of it. The RM's Chocolate Factory also has a dine-in menu that I wasn't able to check out because we were in a hurry. I only ordered some take-outs and what I was holding in my hand in this picture is an iced Salted Caramel Coffee. Yes, they have coffee inside their store that you can indulge. 

That's it, everyone! May you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Rocky Mountain's Chocolate Factory
https://www.rmcf.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment