Bang Bang Bangus: Crispy Boneless Bangus Delivered To Your Doorstep!

These past few months, I have been an avid customer of online delivery. I think it has also been a new normal to most families since the pandemic began. I've tried fast food, pizzas, milk teas, you name it. But there are times I crave for seafood. I was able to order tempura, squid rings, and sashimi, but sometimes I crave for seafood that I could eat with rice. 

Now, I am happy to discover Bang Bang Bangus! They offer special crispy bangus that's already flavored to perfection! Their bangus is made with Bang Bang's signature breading and glaze topped with toasted garlic and cilantro. 

Bang Bang Bangus
They delivered the bangus in a box. The Lalamove guy thought it was pizza. 

I was very fortunate to try their original flavor.  The fish came with classic Pinoy side dishes namely laing and pinakbet. The moment I opened the box, I can really smell the delicious garlic! 

Bang Bang Bangus

True to its name, it was definitely boneless so you don't have to worry about eating any fish bone or thorns and having it stuck in your neck. Believe me, I experienced that and it was really awful. Anyway, the fish was surprisingly spicy. I'm not a fan of spicy foods, but I can let this one slide because it was really delicious especially when paired with rice. My husband even approves that this can be a good "pulutan."  

Bang Bang Bangus
Crispy Bangus for Delivery! 

The laing that came with it was also good. I thought it needed more coconut milk, but it was still delicious.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to taste the pinakbet  because the moment I was looking for it, it was already gone. My family already ate it so I guess that tells me it was also delicious. 

Boneless Bangus available in BF Homes Paranaque
Bang Bang Bangus has a branch in BF Homes, Paranaque so it's available to Paranaque residents!

Bang Bang Bangus Flavors
Bang Bang Bangus Flyer 

Bang Bang Bangus comes in 4 mouthwatering flavors; original (P270), cheese (P280), inasal (P280), and salted egg (P280). We're really aiming to taste the salted egg next! You can also order whole or half sized bangus where the half sizes are cheaper. 

For more information, you may visit Bang Bang Crispy Bangus in their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/bangbangbangusPH.  

No comments:

Post a Comment