Cara Mia's Mango Sans Rival

Yesterday was Father's Day and since my hubby doesn't like chocolate cakes nor cheesecakes, I decided to buy Cara Mia's Mango Sans Rival gelato cake since Sans Rival is his all-time favorite cake.


The Mango Sans Rival Gelato cake is made up of meringue wafer alternately layered with mango and sans rival gelato with sliced mangoes and chocolate curls on top. I wasn't able to capture the chocolate curls because my son ate them right away.

Sad to say, my husband did not like this cake because it was too sweet for him and I agree. The meringue wafers were not crunchy and the mangoes tasted like ice. It was also a hassle for us to take it home because the allotted travel time is 1 hour before the cake melts. I should have bought a Tiramisu or a real sans rival cake instead.

Whole Cake: P600
Slice: P95

Cara Mia website: http://www.caramia.ph/

No comments:

Post a Comment