Coffee and Mister Donut from 7-Eleven

I was craving for coffee since this morning and when I decided to go to 7/11 to pick up an item, I decided to try their Mocha Cappuccino. Of course, coffee is best teamed with a snack so I decided to buy some Mister Donut donuts (also found inside 7/11).

 7/11's Mocha Cappuccino (small) is Php40.00. 
It has a funny aftertaste and I do not recommend this if you're a coffee lover/critic.

Mister Donut Swakto Donuts (6 small pieces)  is worth Php35.00. 
This is good for 2-3 people only. I still think it's worth it.

There are tons of stuff you can buy inside 7-Eleven and I think this establishment is a blessing especially during the holidays where all stores are closed and you just need to buy some basic groceries. 7-Eleven is always open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

P.S. What I don't like from 7-Eleven BF Homes branch is they only sell Selecta ice creams. They don't sell Magnolia frozen delights.


3 comments:

  1. I love the Swakto Half Dozen 7-Eleven sells, mini-pasalubong! I think it's exclusive there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! I love them, but I don't see them in our 7/11 branch nowadays for some reason. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss Mister Donut's donut pops and belgian bites...

    ReplyDelete