Dusit Club Lounge Experience

We came to the Dusit Club Lounge at the 17th floor at around 3PM just to check out what's in store for us at this hour. As it turns out, it was a very nice lounge - cool, quiet, and a great place if you want to relax and have coffee. They do follow a dress code. Slippers, sandals, shorts, and sandos are not allowed.




 I believe this is their complimentary round-the-clock snacks offered for those who have access to the Club Lounge.
Assorted juices

Assorted nuts

Dried fruits
Assorted cookies and mini sandwiches.
The smoked salmon sandwich was pretty good.
This gentleman here (I forgot his name! Sorry!) was very nice and accommodating. He even helped me with my food because he noticed that I was carrying my little girl so I had a hard time putting food on my plate so he assisted me. He was nice enough to serve our food and drinks on our table.



Iced chocolate per request.

Yummy assorted sandwiches

Assorted cookies for the kids and me :D



 


If you wish to smoke, this is the best place to be, but since the summer sun is scorching hot, no one wants to be here at the moment.

We were told we could go to the mini library and so we did. We checked out what's inside.

Their mini library is really a cool and cozy place to be in. It's only a small room, probably around 10 square meters only, but the interiors are really nice.



Assorted books to read

Cocktails
Cocktails is from 5:30PM to 7:30PM.
My husband and my kids were too tired to join me so I went alone and checked out what's there.
The Club Lounge at night.

The Spread:







Much love to the Mee Krob Krathong (the one on the left) because they're really delicious!


Assorted juices

Assorted nuts

My plates

My coffee

I got this beautiful spot all by myself!  I felt so relaxed and I was able to enjoy my food and coffee. A nice place to unwind.
Another selfie
The Dusit Club Lounge was a unique dining experience for me. I think because the food servings were reasonably small, I get to enjoy each bite and I didn't feel rushed. The relaxing ambiance also helped. So when you have access to the Club Lounge, do take advantage of the place and the food because I believe the "Dusit experience" is incomplete without going to this place. 


Club Lounge
17th Floor, Dusit Thani Hotel
Ayala Center, 1223 Makati City
Tel.: (63) (2) 238 8888

No comments:

Post a Comment