Vikings Luxury Buffet at SM BF Paranaque

Yesterday, my husband treated me to Vikings BF Paranaque because it was my birthday! Well, he only had to pay for himself because I ate for free because it's my birth date, but I don't mind at all.

We were greeted by this gentleman on the right asking if we have reservations. You bet we do! I also indicated on the phone when I called that it was my birthday. So when everything was arranged, he summoned another guy whom I forgot the name and he was told to get my ID card for verification.  Well, the guy did assisted us towards our table, but he seemed to forget to collect my ID.


So why is this a big deal? Because almost everyone was being greeted a happy birthday and I wasn't. :( It wasn't listed on their records and I was even billed for my meal when our receipt arrived. We immediately told the staff that it was my birthday and I gave them my ID. I guess I was just sad because I wasn't serenaded :P

Well, I know you're here for the pictures so let's get on with it. I took food pictures, but I failed to capture them all like the dimsum station and others. But anyways, do enjoy:


Appetizers:







Salad station

 Soups


 Bread Station:



Japanese Food:



Okonomiyaki!
I always remember Ukyo from Ranma½ whenever I see these!

Tempura
*one of my favorites. Their tempura was quite soft and delicious.

Another kind of Tempura (not the shrimp)

Tonkatsu

Japanese Rice


Italian Food:



Sayang! I wasn't able to taste the Osso Buco.

Assorted Food:



Crabs

I forgot what chicken dish this is.




Lamb Kaldereta

Roasted Chicken with Lechon Sauce

Breaded Fish with Estofado Sauce

Dessert: 


Cakes with no names
 
Halo-halo station

Pinoy Desserts




Argh! I didn't notice there are cheesecakes on the upper right!

Drinks:
The beer dispenser is hidden at the left side of this softdrinks dispenser. Too bad I wasn't able to take a picture of it.

I was like a child because I only drank Milo the whole time I was here.
  
*There were also water, coffee, and tea-making machines available.

I thought the bill was going to be P888 per person nett, but I guess they forgot to indicate that there's also a service charge to be added from your total bill. So that would make it P932.40 nett per person instead of P888.

So there you have it. All in all, the food experience was superb, but the ambiance was like being in a Singing Cooks and Waiters restaurant because of all the "happy birthday" songs being sung non-stop by their group of singers/waiters. The place is also smaller compared to hotel buffet restaurants so it's a bit crowded. But will I dine here again? I surely will.


Vikings
2nd floor, SM BF Paranaque
Dr. A. Santos Avenue,
Paranaque City
Tel. No.: 811-3888, 811-4888

No comments:

Post a Comment