Kiddie 2-in-1 Shampoo and Shower Gel for Kids

When I was doing my groceries before having our staycation, I was thinking of buying my kids a separate shampoo and body wash or soap that I could bring for them to use while we're at the hotel. I was also thinking of buying a separate set for my 7-year-old son because his bathing essentials are different from my daughter who's only 2 years old.

When I got into the bathing essentials section for kids, I found a new product that really made my eyes glow. It's called Baby First's Kiddie 2-in-1 Shampoo and Shower Gel for Kids (138ml) . I was really delighted to see this and I got excited to try it for my kids. I was also able to save money from buying separate soap and shampoo because this product is already 2-in-1. I got it for only P49.00. I didn't see a larger size of it, though. 



The details


It doesn't look like a gel, but more like liquid soap. It's quite similar to Lactacyd's soft texture.


I loved the baby-fresh scent and the mild moisturizing effect.


The whole bathing experience was fun for the kids. It was also convenient for me to use just one bottle instead of opening 2 bottles for a shampoo and a soap separately. Using it as a shampoo was no fuss; the gel was easy to lather on my kids' hair and on their skin.  Too bad the scent doesn't last for hours even on their hair, but that's all right.

I definitely recommend this product when you travel with kids or even at home. It just gives you the convenience of not opening too may bottles at once when you bathe your kids. It's available in all leading supermarkets and grocery stores nationwide. I bought mine at Robinsons Supermarket, BF Homes branch. 

Baby First
Kiddie 2-in-1 Shampoo & Shower Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment