Afternoon Snack in Burgoo

We were all strolling in SM Southmall last weekend and my sister craved for some burgers. When I saw  the "Burgoo" sign, I told her, "Look, Burgoo! I have never dined there before," so she graciously welcomed the idea of us having burgers there and some snacks. I was quite excited.

Burgoo in SM Southmall

It was a Sunday afternoon and other nearby restaurants were jampacked with customers while Burgoo didn't have much diners at the time. I initially thought that it might be the food price since I've heard that Burgoo offers above average prices compared to others. Since I wanted to think the positive side of things, I thought it was a plus for us because we had the place for ourselves plus a few diners. 

Dining area


The bar section
Wall filled with pictures of American culture
Parts of the Menu





Free coloring materials for the kids! At least they have something to do while they're waiting. 

Our Orders:

Supreme Sampler (P595)
A good choice if you're a big group. I enjoyed the Mozzarella cheese sticks and the fries. It really made me full. The buffalo wings and the fried calamari were just okay. I expected the buffalo wings to be a little bit crunchier, but sadly they were not. 
Cheeseburger (Php 325)
It's a bit expensive, but it was a big-sized burger and they served generous amount of fries. It can actually be shared by 2 people.  The taste was just your typical cheeseburger.
Cookies N' Cream Shake + Chocolate Milk shake (Php 155 each)
My children gulped these shakes in a jiffy. 
I loved their Cookies N' Cream shake.It was like a dessert and a drink in one.  
Overall, the experience was just okay. Food was satisfactory, but it made us all full and we still have leftovers thanks to the big servings. Sad to say my sister wasn't that satisfied with her orders so we decided that if we go back to Burgoo, we would try other food in the menu.


Burgoo 
SM Southmall branch

No comments:

Post a Comment