Toy Kingdom Gift Ideas 2016

We were in SM Southmall last weekend and my son wanted to visit Toy Kingdom, so off we went. It usually takes him 15-25 minutes to look around and find a toy he wants so while waiting, I decided to take some random pictures of the toys being displayed including their prices.  I know some people just don't have the time to canvass around the store and look for a toy they want or a gift they need so I hope this post could help somehow. 

Enjoy!




Items/Toys worth Php100 and below

Cute Fuzzy Head Pillows
Each toy in this picture is worth P100 only

Bubbles!

Each Play-Doh tub costs P49.75

Items/Toys worth P199 and below
 
Ooh! These are great finds! I might get an elephant or a giraffe for my daughter

A great gift for the creative ones and those who love DIYs
 

Character/Avengers Pillows!
 
Gift idea for 6 months and up! Perfect for 1st birthdays or baptism gift for baby :D

Musical Toy for 6 months and up!

Giant Crayola Coin Banks

Items/Toys worth Php299.75 and below



I really like the colors of these Ninja Turtles Neck Pillows.


Items/Toys worth P599.75 and below



 

Their prices vary depending on the type of animal/fish  you choose


 


For 18 months and above!
One of my son's favorites. He says NERF quality is best quality :D



Items/Toys worth Php600 and above





Items that I failed to get the prices:




These are all the pictures I got because my son approached me already telling me he's done choosing a toy. Thanks for visiting!


Toy Kingdom
SM Southmall 
Las Pinas City

Comments/suggestions/feedback? Please enter them in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment