Product Review: Unilab's NASOCLEAR

First of all, thank you very much to Unilab for giving me an opportunity to review one of their products such as NASOCLEAR. I don't usually do product reviews because I mainly do food blogs, but I decided to do one because my 6-year-old son has allergic rhinitis so I'm quite eager to try out the product if it works. I'm going to be as honest as possible because I don't want to mislead my readers. Also, thank you again, Unilab, for the free Digestics. I still have lots of them in stock because I consume them while drinking milk, but having more stocks is definitely  not a problem. 


Here is a picture of the NASOCLEAR box: 

 A picture of the actual product:

Directions on how to use NASOCLEAR: 
  1. Tilt your head forward and breathe out. Hold the nozzle between your fingers and squeeze. 
  2. Spray the solution into one nostril while covering the other nostril. 
  3. Spray 2 times in each nostril in the morning and at night.

Now, this is what my son looks like every morning - has puffy eyes, postnasal drips and sneezes a lot due to his allergic rhinitis and then disappears after a few hours so I was hoping if NASOCLEAR could at least help lessen the problem.



Every morning and at night, we used NASOCLEAR twice in each nostril. Every spray really is a discomfort for him so every time I'd call him for his nasal spray, he would hide. 
After 5 days of usage, sad to say, nothing has changed. When he wakes up, he still sneezes a lot and still has puffy eyes. But when I asked him if NASOCLEAR helped unclog his nose, he said yes, but only for a while. 

So on the 6th day, I stopped using the product because it has very little effect on my son.  I would probably use it when he has severe sneezing.  Right now, we use an air humidifier in our room that somehow helps with his nasal allergies.


To give you a quick idea what NASOCLEAR is for, here is an informercial about the product:

Now, according to the informecial, NASOCLEAR is for clearing up dust particles that build up in our nose and it can be used for maintenance to prevent sinusitis, allergic reactions or other nasal problems so I guess NASOCLEAR is best used for keeping our nose clean, but has little effect on treating allergic rhinitis based on the trial that we did. So for now, me and my husband would use it to clear up our noses. 



NASOCLEAR is a product of Unilab.
http://www.unilab.com.ph/




No comments:

Post a Comment