Have an Instantly Clean and Fresh Breath with Swish

As a work-at-home mother, my daily routine normally doesn't include talking to a great number of people in person. I usually talk to the ones I need to talk to either through chat, email, or through phone. But there was one time that really struck me and served as a wake-up call with regards to my oral hygiene, and that's when my husband and I were in a preschool to enroll our son. While we were talking to the principal for some question and answer, my husband whispered to me, "Hon, your breath smells like strong coffee." 

I was really shocked and instantly felt embarrassed. I became self-conscious and limited my words when I spoke thinking at the back of my head that the principal might smell my coffee breath. The worst part is I can't do anything about it; I don't have any candy, breath strips, and I certainly can't brush my teeth since we are face-to-face with the school principal (and I don't have my toothbrush with me). 

 
So when I came across this video from Swish's Facebook account, I became curious as I thought it's another romantic marriage proposal video. After watching it, I was so wrong and I found the video quite hilarious! Please do watch it if you want to know why. 

I can definitely relate to the guy by being self-conscious and nervous before talking to someone because it did happen to me.  But for someone like the guy in the video whose profession is solely dependent on conversing with people, then having a fresh breath is a definite must. You can definitely see in the video that self-confidence is the key to success. Thanks to Swish Breath Spray, the guy can finally #SayitwithSwish.

No Sting!
I was one of the lucky ones who were given Swish Breath Spray for free so we can try it out. Just this morning before leaving the house to buy some groceries, I sprayed 2 pumps into my mouth. At first I thought I was going to feel a sting in my mouth just like other previous breath sprays I used over the years, but I was amazed that I didn't feel any sting at all because it is alcohol-free and sugar-free.
Kills Germs and Bacteria
At the back of the product says, "Swish Breath Spray freshens your breath in just 10 seconds...," and it actually did! My breath feels and smells fresh after spraying. The label also says right after spraying, it quickly kills germs and bacteria in the mouth to eliminate bad breath caused by eating, drinking, and smoking. That's really good news because it doesn't just mask odor, but it actually kills the "bad guys" in our mouth.

Convenient
The bottle is 10ml and it can provide up to 100 sprays. By the looks of its size in the picture above, you can actually see how small it is and that it can fit right in your bag, purse, or even your pocket.  I actually have one in each of my bags right now so I won't forget. I've added it in my kikay kit so that the same scenario in the preschool won't happen to me ever again.

More About Swish
Swish has two flavors: Arctic Chill and Peppermint Fresh. A 10ml bottle costs P105 (piso per spray) and they're available in Mercury Drug, Watsons, South Star, Robinsons, Puregold, Shopwise and other select drugstores/supermarkets nationwide. It is another great product by Unilab.

So always remember, just like the guy in the video, whenever you need the confidence to say what you want to say to someone, always remember that all you have to do is #SayItWithSwish


No comments:

Post a Comment